Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oopsies.

Alright, I might have lied. I'm only going to do the "featured video" once every week. But sometimes there are things you need to talk about.
JD41796, a good friend of mine on YouTube, as you know, has taken a long hiatus from making model showcases. But he did make a music video to make his fans happy, and not incessantly pester him about new modeling videos. I wanted to know why it was taking so long, and so when I was talking to him on Skype, I asked him when he was making his seventeenth model showcase video. He informed me that he would do so once he purchased a Hornby Murdoch the 9F model. So a very long time goes by, but lo and behold, I got a notification from Jesse saying his new Model Showcase was up! It was eleven minutes long, but that's nothing special seeing as how I've made 20 minute long showcases before, and my twelfth is on the way, once I can find enough ways to screw up the audio so it won't get muted by WMG FOR A THIRD TIME.... but anyways, his 17th model showcase can be viewed here, so sit back, relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment