Monday, January 23, 2012

Updates And New Featured Video

So, yeah, as you might know by now, I recently bought Bachmann Donald and Douglas from Charles Ro Train Store in Malden, MA. Here are the two twins together! They are both very detailed (devil is in the detail, after all), and they're very strong, as they managed to pull all of my rolling stock (2 regular trucks, a salt wagon, a fuel tanker, Annie & Clarabel, Emily's coaches and Gordon's express coach) altogether. They do run very nicely, and I'd recommend buying them. For prices, I got them both for around $44.95. I think at some other places they're around $77.00, as that's what Simierski said in his review of Bachmann Donald and Douglas. The best advice I can give is to go out and shop around to look for affordable prices. But if you live near Malden, MA, you can get them cheap!
Now it's expected that I'm going to do the featured video of the week, so I won't disappoint you, and especially because I found a good video. I'm only going to be updating my blog once a week with the updates of that week and the featured video. But I'm going out on a tangent here, so anyways, this video was by a brand new YouTube member who actually joined the site yesterday (well, at least where I live, he's Australian, and I'm not entirely sure what their time zone is..) and I have to say, he's got some pretty good modeling skills. So if you want to see his work, you should go check out his video.



These Models and this video were created by TheIronEngine.

No comments:

Post a Comment